Church of St. Nicholas in Draga Luka is being restored
Recently residents of Niksic's suburb of Dragova Luka began to restore a church of St. Nicholas, which has been neglected for many years and it is in a very bad shape.
Like many of our holy sites and the church of St. Nicholas during its existence went through very hard times and sufferings. It was built from 1898 until 1902 when Metropolitan Ban consecrated it. During the First and Second World War this church was converted into the fortress and an observation tower, when it was occupied by Austro-Hungarians, and later Italians. Its decay continued also during the post-war period.
Source: Diocese of Budimlje-Niksic