The temple dedicated to the Nativity of the Saint John the Baptist is located on the Central Cemetery (Zaplanjska 47a Street). The peculiarity of the temple can be found in its origin. It had the significant role in the recent spiritual past of Belgrade. The adaptation of the common, mundane building due to the requirements of the Church, which was built in the cemetery area, caused the construction of the temple. Firstly, in 1948 one of the premises was turned into the chapel, what was followed by the construction of the administrative affairs office. The permission which allowed the public worship in the remaining part of the facility concluded the whole issue on the temple. The church bell tower was built in 1969. It left the strong architectural imprint and provided the actual exterior appearance of the church.