- Enthronement Homily of His Holiness Serbian Patriarch, Kyr Irinej - The Patriarchate of Pech, 3 October 2010
- His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch, ushered into the Throne of the Patriarchs of Pech
- Photogallery: The Patriarchate of Pech, October 3, 2010
- Photogallery 2 : The Patriarchate of Pech, October 2-3 , 2010
- Patriarchate of Pec on the day before the Enthronement
- Communique of the Holy Synod of Bishops regarding the formal act of the enthronement of Serbian Patriarch Irinej
- Reception at the Patriarchate court in Belgrade following the Enthronement of Patriarch Irinej - October 4, 2010
- Patriarch Irinej meets with Archbishop Kurt Koch
- The formal academy in the National Theatre in Belgrade
With a byzantine festiveness and devoutness, and in accordance with an ancient typicon of the Holy Mount Athos, on May 16, 2010 a new heugomen of Sacred Royal, patriarchal and monastic lavra of Chilandar on the Holy Mount Athos - Archimandrite Metodije.
Before the Holy Liturgy, a predetermined delegation of Sacred community of the Holy Mount Athos , led by a representative of the Great Lavra monastery, and representatives of monasteries Vatopedi, Zografou, Esphigmenou and Konstamonitou, enthroned a new Chilandar heugomen.
A regular session of the Holy Assembly of Bishops has began with the Holy Hierarchal Liturgy in the Belgrade Cathedral church led by His Holiness Patriarch Irinej of Serbia with the concelebration of all Bishops of our Holy Church.
Today on April 5/18 2010, on Sunday of the Myrrhgushers hieromonk Metodije (Markovic) was elected with a majority of votes by the brotherhood of the Chilandar Monastery for heugomen of the Nemanjic family. Father Metodije wa born in Cacak, on January 7,1970 by the parents Momchilo and Milka. Before he became the monk he had studed at the Electrotechnic Faculty in Belgrade. He has been in the monastery of Chilandar since 1994.
His Beatitude Metropolitan Sava of Warsaw and All Poland,
On the occasion of the severe tragedy which happened on April 10, 2010 , in the morning hours, when during the landing of the aircraft in Smolensk (Russia), in which were killed the President of the Republic of Poland Mr. Lech Kaczynski with his wife Mary and 96 persons, the members of the delegation of the highest state authorities of the Republic of Poland, among those was His Eminence Archbishop Dr. Miron of the Orthodox Ordinary of the Polish Army, Brigadier General and Bishop of Hajnówka, with three clerics of the Polish Orthodox Church, we ask You, along with all the bishops, priests, monks and believers, to accept our sincere condolences.
We pray to God for the repose of their souls, and for all of you to give comfort in pain.
Your Beatitude beloved brother in Christ,,
Patriarch Irinej of Serbia
Belgrade, April 12, 2010