In honour of His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia His Holiness Serbian Patriarch Irinej arranged a reception which was attended by members of the delegation of the Russian Orthodox Church, bishops and clergy of the Serbian Orthodox Church, as well as by representatives of the public and political life of Serbia.
On this occasion Serbian Patriarch Irinej awarded Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk and Bishop Sergius of Solnechnogorsk with the Order of Saint Sava, 2nd degree; while protopresbyters Nikolai Balashov, Igor Jakimchuk, Andrei Milkin and protodeacon Vladimir Nazarkin, deacon Alexander Volkov and Mr. Legoida Vladimir Romanovich, were awarded with the Order of Saint Sava, 3rd degree.
Following the liturgical gathering in the church of Saint Sava, President of Serbia Tomislav Nikolić unveiled the monument to Tsar Nicholas II Romanov.
On 16 November 2014, His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia conducted the rite of blessing of a monument dedicated to the Holy Tsar Nicholas, in the presence of His Holiness Patriarch Irinej of Serbia. Having performed the liturgical rite and having sprinkled the monument with consecrated water, His Holiness Patriarch Kirill addressed a multitude of people present with a brief homily, saying in particular:
His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia and His Holiness Patriarch Irinej of Serbia officiated the solemn Divine Liturgy in the Memorial Cathedral of Saint Sava of Serbia at Vracar in Belgrade on 16 November 2014. Patriarch Kirill was awarded with the highest distinction of the Serbian Church – Order of Saint Sava, 1st degree.
Concelebrating were Metropolitan Amfilohije of Montenegro and the Littoral, Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk and Metropolitan Michael of Geneva and Western Europe, Their Graces Bishops: Lavrentije of Sabac, Vasilije of Srem, Nikanor of Banat, Irinej of Backa, Hrizostom of Zvornik-Tuzla, Lukijan of Osek-Polje, Pahomije of Vranje, Atanasije of Bihac-Petrovac, Joanikije of Budimlje-Niksic, Grigorije of Zahumlje-Herzegovina, Joakim of Polog-Kumanovo, Marko of Bregalnica, Teodosije of Raska-Prizren, David of Krusevac, David of Stobi, Jovan of Slavonia, Bishop Sergius of Solnechnogorsk, Antonije of Moravica, Arsenije of Toplica and Jeronim of Jegar; archpriests Nikolai Balashov and Igor Jakimchuk; abbots of the Serbian monasteries and clerics of the Serbian Orthodox Church.
Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia visited the exhibition “Russia and Serbia: History of Spiritual Bonds”
On 15 November in the afternoon Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russiapayed a visit to the exhibition “Russia and Serbia: History of Spiritual Bonds from XIV until XIX Centuries”. The organizers of this exhibition, held in the former residence of Prince Milos Obrenovic, today the exposition space of the Historical Museum of Serbia at Topcider, are the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Federal Archive Agency (Rossarchive) and the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Serbia, with the participation of the State Archive of the Russian Federation, the Russian State Archive of Ancient Documents, State Historical Museum (Moscow) and the Historical Museum of Serbia.
Within the irenic visit of His Holiness Kirill of Moscow and All Russia to the Serbian Orthodox Church, the memorial plaque in honour of 150th anniversary of the birth of Metropolitan Anthony (Hrapovitsky) was consecrated in Sremski Karlovci on Saturday, 15 November 2014.
This memorial plaque was placed at the door of the Patriarchate Palace in Sremski Karlovci, which had been given at the disposal of Russian bishops in exile by the Serbian Orthodox Church after the First World War, and until 1946 it was the headquarters of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia. Upon the blessing of Patriarch Kirill, the consecration of the memorial plaque was performed by chairman of the Department of External Church Affairs of the Moscow Patriarchate Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk.
- Patriarch Kirill concluded the irenic visit to the Serbian Church
- Patriarchal Divine Liturgy at the Cathedral of Saint Sava
- In Honour and Glory of Tsar Nicholas II the Passion-Bearer
- Russia and Serbia: A long history of spiritual bonds
- Sremski Karlovci: Memory of Metropolitan Anthony (Hrapovitsky)
- Patriarch Kirill officiated Vesper service at the Russian church in Belgrade
- Chapel of Iveron solemnly celebrated
- Official talks at Serbian Patriarchate
- Panichida to Patriarchs Dimitrije and Pavle in Rakovica
- Gratitude to Russia for the donation for internal decoration of Saint Sava Memorial Cathedral in Belgrade
- President Nikolic receives Patriarch Kirill
- Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia doctor honoris causa of the Belgrade University
- Doxology at the Cathedral Church
- Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill paying irenic visit to the Serbian Orthodox Church
- Biography of Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill
- Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill to visit the Serbian Orthodox Church