His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch received Mr. Aleksandar Chepurin, Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Serbia, at the Belgrade Patriarchate on 30 May 2014.
His Majesty King Abdullah on Tuesday stressed Jordan’s determination to protect the Christian presence in the region and Palestinian lands, especially in Jerusalem.The King made the remarks as he received leaders and representatives of Orthodox churches from several world countries at Al Husseiniya Palace in Amman.
HRH Prince Ghazi, the King’s Personal Envoy and Religious and Cultural Affairs Adviser, deputised for His Majesty at a prayer for peace held by the church leaders at the Baptism Site in the Jordan Valley later in the evening.
Under the presidency of His Holiness Serbian Patriarch Irinej the regular meeting of the Assembly of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church began this year on May 14 at Monastery Studenica where in the Church of the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos the Divine Liturgy was served on the occasion of the 900th anniversary of the birth of St. Simeon the Myrrh-flowing (Stefan Nemanja), and it continued in Ras (Novi Pazar) where, in the Sts. Peter and Paul Church, the Invocation of the Holy Spirit was served on the same day in order for the sessions of the Sabor to proceed at the Patriarchate in Belgrade.Participating in the Sabor were the majority of the diocesan bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church. Absent were only His Beatitude Archbishop Jovan of Ohrid and Metropolitan of Skoplje and His Eminence Metropolitan Nikolaj of Dabro Bosna. Also, Bishop Milutin of Valjevo and Bishop Chrysostom of Zvornik-Tuzla and other bishops were temporarily absent as they visited those areas most threatened by the floods.
Name of the bank client: The Serbian Orthodox Church - The Serbian Patriarchate - The "Patriarch Pavle" Fund - for the rehabilitation of the effects of natural disasters.
Komercijalna bank, account no. : 205-480-06
You can pay humanitarian aid on this account. The Fund thanks all donors in advance. The instructions for payments of the aid abroad, in foreign currencies and banks.
- instructions for payments in British pounds (GBP): see
- instructions for payments in US dollars (USD): see
- instructions for payments in euros (EUR): see
- instructions for payments in Swiss franks (CHF): see
- instructions for payments in Canadian dollars (CAD): see
- instructions for payments in Australian dollars (AUD): see
- Appeal of the Holy Assembly of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church
- Appeal of the Holy Assembly of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church /video/
- Humanitarian bank account for aid for the suffered in the catastrophic floods in the Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla
- The Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla: Communique
- Appeal of His Holiness Serbian Patriarch Irinej
- Minister of Justice visits Patriarch Irinej
- Vancouver: Oh Serbia, My Dear Mother!
- Letter of Support to our people from the Embassy of Iran
- The Orthodox in Spain help the flooded areas
- Sipovo: Aid for Samac, Bijeljina and Doboj
- Humanitarian aid from the Cathedral church in Los Angeles
- RCC distributes 133 tons of food and chemicals
- Aid for Ub from the Archbishopric of Belgrade-Karlovac
- Religious Charity Custody: Aid for Paracin
- Serbian Patriarch Irinej in Krupanj
- Serbian Patriarch Irinej in Obrenovac
- Patron Saint-day at the collection center SS "Sumice"
- Patriarch Irinej meets with volunteers of the RCC
- Help of the Metropolitanate of Montenegro and the Littoral for the municipality of Trstenik
- Charity concert of choirs of the church-school congregation of Novi Sad
- Bishops visit Lazarevac
- Collecting aid in Ljubljana
- Charity concert at the Cathedral church in Novi Sad
- Diocese of Srem: No victims, two churches flooded
- Aid collected at Metropolitanate of Dabrobosna
- Help of Kuc for brothers threatened by floods
- Help of Metropolitanate of Australia and New Zealand
- Report from Paracin
- Aid delivered to Donja Tresnica
- Diocese of Bihac-Petrovac: Aid for the threatened in the floods
- Aid arrived from Metropolitanate of Montenegro and the Littoral to the Diocese of Sabac
- Ecumenical Patriarchate sends a letter of support to the Serbian people
- Patriarch Kirill addresses the Serbian people with words of condolence and support
- Representatives of the Synodal Department of the Moscow Patriarchate meets with the Serbian Patriarch
- Austria: Church dignitaries urges solidarity
- Joy of giving to great hearts of pupils
- Church-school congregation of Bar delivered a trailer of help to Sabac
- The Sava River flooded Rajevo Selo and Gunja
- Contribution of the Church in Lajkovac to the Diocesan humanitarian action
- Presbyter Vladimir Markovic: Situation in Paracin
- Valjevo: Shipment from Diocese of Nis arrived too!
- Humanitarian aid arrived to Varvarin
- Charity Fund Bishop Platon Atanackovic, Novi Sad
- Report on aid of the Diocese of Backa to Trstenik
- Lajkovac: Help arrived from Russian brothers
- Bishop Pahomije of Vranje handed over the aid to the municipality of Trstenik
- Help from Diocese of Canada
- Special Forces - benefactors
- The Orthodox Church of America sends letter of support
- Diocese of New Gracanica- Midwestern America helps flooded areas
- Bishop Milutin visits Obrenovac and the Tamnava region
- Clergy visits evacuated people in Kombank Arena
- Church flooded in Kupinovo
- Eastern-American Diocese also helps
- Diocese of Osek-Polje helps flooded areas
- PHOTO: F. Gojko Perovic, rector of the Seminary of Cetinje, deliver aid to the suffered citizens of Lajkovac
- Bishops visit affected areas of Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla
- Priests and religious teachers from Sabac with the faithful in Krupanj
- „We have no money – we will give blood“
- Bishop handed over the humanitarian help to locals of Rebelj
- Help of Diocese of Zahumlje-Herzegovina to Doboj and other places in Republic of Srpska
- Aid arrives from Podgorica, Kotor, Bar...
- 10 thousand dollars from Serbs from Milwaukee - so far...
- Bishop Irinej: The Serbian Church helps the suffered people
- Kragujevac: Humanitarian action in churches
- Metropolitanate of Montenegro and the Littoral supports humanitarian action of the Diocese of Valjevo
- Appeal of the Metropolitanate of Zagreb-Ljubljana
- Diocese of Krusevac: Thousand displaced near Varvarina
- Appeal of the president of the municipality of Lajkovac for help
- Diocese of Valjevo: Food and toiletries needed
- Exclusive: f. Stojadin Pavlovic, director of PAO - Comprehensive action of the Church in aid for the suffered
- Sana River flooding in the Diocese of Bihac-Petrovac
- Berane defends Sabac
- Metropolitan Amfilohije visits flood-stricken Obrenovac
- Humanitarian help for Diocese of Sabac by Karadjordjevic Foundation
- Valjevo: Convoy arrived from Diocese of Backa
- Zagreb: Bishop Fotije urges solidarity
- Situation in Diocese of Bihac-Petrovac
- Episcopal dean of Sabac on situation in Sabac
- Situation in Diocese of Valjevo
- Monastery of Praskavica: Trailer of help for Republic of Srpska
- Cathedral church in Podgorica: 15 thousand sacks for sand
- Church-school congregation of Niksic: Appeal for help
Representatives of the Synodal Department of the Moscow Patriarchate meet with the Serbian Patriarch22. May 2014 - 13:55
His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch, has received into audience representatives of the Synodal Department of the social activities of the Moscow Patriarchate at the Serbian Patriarchate today.
The guests from Russia received blessing of His Holiness for distribution of humanitarian aid from the Russian Orthodox Church to be realized in the Diocese of Valjevo. His Holiness informed in detail the high guests on the conditions in some dioceses of the Serbian Orthodox Church and pointed out the scale of the disaster which had affected the Serbian people.