Patriarch Irinej of Serbia in Diocese of Mileseva - Nova Varos, May 28, 2011
The Church of Holy Trinity in Nova Varos was built from 1857 until 1869. This church is a two-nave structure which has a rectangle base and semicircle altar apse.
Unfortunately, in 1870 the dome of the temple collapsed so it was built again in 1873 when the Church was consecrated. The interior of the temple of God is not painted, but the icons on the altar partition (iconostasis) are from the time of the building of the church. Besides the church the Parish house is being reconstructed in which once was the Primary school and which has been declared as the monument of culture. The last time when Serbian Patriarch visited Nova Varos was in 1964 and it was Patriarch German.