Serbian Orthodox Church
Name of the bank client: The Serbian Orthodox Church - The Serbian Patriarchate - The "Patriarch Pavle" Fund - for the rehabilitation of the effects of natural disasters.
Komercijalna bank, account no. : 205-480-06
You can pay humanitarian aid on this account. The Fund thanks all donors in advance. The instructions for payments of the aid abroad, in foreign currencies and banks.
- instructions for payments in British pounds (GBP): see
- instructions for payments in US dollars (USD): see
- instructions for payments in euros (EUR): see
- instructions for payments in Swiss franks (CHF): see
- instructions for payments in Canadian dollars (CAD): see
- instructions for payments in Australian dollars (AUD): see
- Appeal of the Holy Assembly of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church
- Appeal of the Holy Assembly of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church /video/
- Humanitarian bank account for aid for the suffered in the catastrophic floods in the Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla
- The Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla: Communique
- Appeal of His Holiness Serbian Patriarch Irinej
- Minister of Justice visits Patriarch Irinej
- Vancouver: Oh Serbia, My Dear Mother!
- Letter of Support to our people from the Embassy of Iran
- The Orthodox in Spain help the flooded areas
- Sipovo: Aid for Samac, Bijeljina and Doboj
- Humanitarian aid from the Cathedral church in Los Angeles
- RCC distributes 133 tons of food and chemicals
- Aid for Ub from the Archbishopric of Belgrade-Karlovac
- Religious Charity Custody: Aid for Paracin
- Serbian Patriarch Irinej in Krupanj
- Serbian Patriarch Irinej in Obrenovac
- Patron Saint-day at the collection center SS "Sumice"
- Patriarch Irinej meets with volunteers of the RCC
- Help of the Metropolitanate of Montenegro and the Littoral for the municipality of Trstenik
- Charity concert of choirs of the church-school congregation of Novi Sad
- Bishops visit Lazarevac
- Collecting aid in Ljubljana
- Charity concert at the Cathedral church in Novi Sad
- Diocese of Srem: No victims, two churches flooded
- Aid collected at Metropolitanate of Dabrobosna
- Help of Kuc for brothers threatened by floods
- Help of Metropolitanate of Australia and New Zealand
- Report from Paracin
- Aid delivered to Donja Tresnica
- Diocese of Bihac-Petrovac: Aid for the threatened in the floods
- Aid arrived from Metropolitanate of Montenegro and the Littoral to the Diocese of Sabac
- Ecumenical Patriarchate sends a letter of support to the Serbian people
- Patriarch Kirill addresses the Serbian people with words of condolence and support
- Representatives of the Synodal Department of the Moscow Patriarchate meets with the Serbian Patriarch
- Austria: Church dignitaries urges solidarity
- Joy of giving to great hearts of pupils
- Church-school congregation of Bar delivered a trailer of help to Sabac
- The Sava River flooded Rajevo Selo and Gunja
- Contribution of the Church in Lajkovac to the Diocesan humanitarian action
- Presbyter Vladimir Markovic: Situation in Paracin
- Valjevo: Shipment from Diocese of Nis arrived too!
- Humanitarian aid arrived to Varvarin
- Charity Fund Bishop Platon Atanackovic, Novi Sad
- Report on aid of the Diocese of Backa to Trstenik
- Lajkovac: Help arrived from Russian brothers
- Bishop Pahomije of Vranje handed over the aid to the municipality of Trstenik
- Help from Diocese of Canada
- Special Forces - benefactors
- The Orthodox Church of America sends letter of support
- Diocese of New Gracanica- Midwestern America helps flooded areas
- Bishop Milutin visits Obrenovac and the Tamnava region
- Clergy visits evacuated people in Kombank Arena
- Church flooded in Kupinovo
- Eastern-American Diocese also helps
- Diocese of Osek-Polje helps flooded areas
- PHOTO: F. Gojko Perovic, rector of the Seminary of Cetinje, deliver aid to the suffered citizens of Lajkovac
- Bishops visit affected areas of Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla
- Priests and religious teachers from Sabac with the faithful in Krupanj
- „We have no money – we will give blood“
- Bishop handed over the humanitarian help to locals of Rebelj
- Help of Diocese of Zahumlje-Herzegovina to Doboj and other places in Republic of Srpska
- Aid arrives from Podgorica, Kotor, Bar...
- 10 thousand dollars from Serbs from Milwaukee - so far...
- Bishop Irinej: The Serbian Church helps the suffered people
- Kragujevac: Humanitarian action in churches
- Metropolitanate of Montenegro and the Littoral supports humanitarian action of the Diocese of Valjevo
- Appeal of the Metropolitanate of Zagreb-Ljubljana
- Diocese of Krusevac: Thousand displaced near Varvarina
- Appeal of the president of the municipality of Lajkovac for help
- Diocese of Valjevo: Food and toiletries needed
- Exclusive: f. Stojadin Pavlovic, director of PAO - Comprehensive action of the Church in aid for the suffered
- Sana River flooding in the Diocese of Bihac-Petrovac
- Berane defends Sabac
- Metropolitan Amfilohije visits flood-stricken Obrenovac
- Humanitarian help for Diocese of Sabac by Karadjordjevic Foundation
- Valjevo: Convoy arrived from Diocese of Backa
- Zagreb: Bishop Fotije urges solidarity
- Situation in Diocese of Bihac-Petrovac
- Episcopal dean of Sabac on situation in Sabac
- Situation in Diocese of Valjevo
- Monastery of Praskavica: Trailer of help for Republic of Srpska
- Cathedral church in Podgorica: 15 thousand sacks for sand
- Church-school congregation of Niksic: Appeal for help
Regarding catastrophic natural disasters and floods in the Republic of Srpska, Bosnia, and Serbia, we appeal to all in order to immediately begin with the collection of financial aid which is going to be forwarded and distributed by our Diocese and the Serbian Orthodox Church to those who are most in need.
Representatives of the Synodal Department of the Moscow Patriarchate meet with the Serbian Patriarch22. May 2014 - 11:55
His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch, has received into audience representatives of the Synodal Department of the social activities of the Moscow Patriarchate at the Serbian Patriarchate today.
The guests from Russia received blessing of His Holiness for distribution of humanitarian aid from the Russian Orthodox Church to be realized in the Diocese of Valjevo. His Holiness informed in detail the high guests on the conditions in some dioceses of the Serbian Orthodox Church and pointed out the scale of the disaster which had affected the Serbian people.
His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch visited Krupanj, which is devastated by the overflow of the Krzava, Likodra, Cadjavica and Bogostica rivers and by triggering the great number of landslides.
His Holiness was accompanied by Bishop Lavrentije of Sabac, protopresbyter-stavrophor Stojadin Pavlovic, director of the Administration office of the Patriarchate; presbyter Vladimir Markovic, coordinator for collecting aid for the afflicted in the floods, as well as activists of the Charity organization Serbs for Serbs.
On this occasion the aid of four tons of food, hygiene items, three hundred pairs of rubber boots, raincoats and hoses for pumping water was delivered.
Their Graces Bishops Georgije of Canada, Longin of New Gracanica-Midwestern America, Atanasije of Bihac-Petrovac and Teodosije of Raska-Prizren, accompanied by competent Bishop Hrizostom of Zvornik-Tuzla, visited the affected areas in the Diocese of Zvornik-Tuzla yesterday on 20 May 2014. On this occasion bishops brought necessary humanitarian aid.