Serbian Orthodox Crosses in Osijek
On the premises of the Serbian Orthodox Church Municipality in Osijek on July 3, 2011 a panel was held Serbian Orthodox Crosses in Osijek (from 1690 until today). The organizer of this panel is Dr Milorad Miskovic, the keeper of the Serbian heritage in the area of Osijek, and this is a sequel of the cyclus of presentation Serbian cultural heritage of Osijek.
The panel was greeted by Osijek's parish priest protopresbyter-staurophor Ratomir Petrovic on the behalf of the hosts, and all the present were blessed by Bishop Lukijan of Osek-Polje.
Source: Diocese of Osek-Polje