The Orthodox Church celebrated on October 4 the memory of miraculous redemption of the Moscow from Litvanians which happened in 1612 with the help of the miraculous icon of Theotokos of Kazan. The copy of this icon is kept in the church of St. Sava on Vracar where was brought by the love of the brotherly Russian people came during the NATO bombardment of Serbia.
Cadets of the Military high school from Belgrade along with their catechist visited on October 29, 2011 the town of Krusevac.
The cadets were welcomed in the Cathedral church of St. Great Martyr George by Bishop David of Krusevac wishing a welcome to St. Lazar's Krusevac.
HIs Grace Bishop David of Krusevac visited on the day of St. Prohor Pcinjski (November 1) the Diocese of Vranje and the monastery of St. Prohor where he served the All night Vigil as well as the Divine Liturgy together with his host Bishop Pahomije of Vranje.
The monastery of St. Petka in Petkovica celebrated on October 27 its patroness and protector before the Lord in a beautiful prayerful mood. Traditionally, as it was in previous years, a lot of the faithful gathered not only from local places but also from the farest parts of our country and from the Republic of Srpska. A magnificent look of the monastery complex was fulfilled with the number of the faithful in the church and in the church yard.