In Russia, in the town of Tula, within the Film Festival "Golden Knight" a five-day Second Slav Literary Forum was held with the support of the president of the Russian Federation, President of the Assembly of the Russian Federation, Minister of Culture and under the patronage of Patriarch Kyrril of Moscow and All Russia. For the motto of the Festival the words of St. Sergei Radonjeski were selected: "Help ourselves with love and togetherness".
The convention regarding the topic " Cyrillic Alphabet in Information Society" was held on Thursday, April 14 in the parish house of the St. Sava Cathedral in the presence of His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch, His Grace Bishop Joanikije of Budimlje-Niksic and many invitees from public and cultural life.
His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch came upon the invitation of Dr Miroslav Perisic, managing director of the Archives of Serbia and held a welcoming speech in front of the present at the promotion of the second volume of the book Moscow - Serbia, Belgrade - Russia 1804-1878.
Jaroslav Pelikan, Christian Tradition Vol. II, The Spirit of Eastern Christendom (600-1700) Sluzbeni glasnik, Symbol Edition, translated from English by Novak Bilic, First edition, 2010, p. 392
The Serbian translation of the second volume of the five-volume monumental work the Christian Tradition by a renowned theologian of the 20th century Jaroslav Pelikan.
Source: magazine Orthodoxy (Pravoslavlje)
Radovan Bigovic, Sluzbeni glasnik,Belgrade, 2010, p. 186.
Within a library of Science, as a part of Philosophical-theological edition, Sluzbeni glasnik prepared a collection of twenty articles of Professor of the Faculty of the Orthodox Theology in Belgrade protopresbyter-staurophor Dr. Radovan Bigovic. Besides articles, the book consists of also unique reference list, as well as indexes of terms and personalities.
Source: magazine Pravoslavlje (Orthodoxy), V. Milicevic
The Palestinian National Authority has filed a request with UNESCO to put the church built on the site of Christ's birth in Bethlehem on its World Heritage List, making it the first such site on the Palestinian territory.
The list comprises 704 monuments with cultural properties, 180 with natural and 27 with mixed properties.