Liturgical remembrance on Grahovo's and other martyrs

Liturgical remembrance on Grahovo's and other martyrs
Liturgical remembrance on Grahovo's and other martyrs
Liturgical remembrance on Grahovo's and other martyrs
Liturgical remembrance on Grahovo's and other martyrs

His Grace Bishop Joanikije of Budimlje-Niksic served on the feast day of St. Apostle Jacob, on Saturday October 22, the Divine Liturgy in the monastery of Kosijerevo and the memorial service in the church of St. Apostle Luke in Kosijerevo in Petrovici near Niksic.

Holy Hierarchal Liturgy in Prokuplje

Holy Hierarchal Liturgy in Prokuplje

On Sunday when we celebrate Holy Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Assembly the Holy Hierarchal Liturgy in the church where are laid the relics of Saint Great Martyr Procopius in the city of the same name, was served by His Grace Bishop Dr Jovan of Nis with the concelebration of the abbot of Monastery of Studenica, Venerable Archimandrite Tihon and the priests of hierarchal vicarage of Toplica.

Protection of the Theotokos – New Gracanica Monastery Slava

Protection of the Theotokos – New Gracanica Monastery Slava
Protection of the Theotokos – New Gracanica Monastery Slava
Protection of the Theotokos – New Gracanica Monastery Slava
Protection of the Theotokos – New Gracanica Monastery Slava

On Friday, October 14th, the Slava of the New Gracanica Monastery was celebrated in a most festive way. Bishop Longin officiated the Divine Liturgy and along him served sixteen priests and seven deacons.

Church of Ascension of the Lord restored in Trpinje

Church of Ascension of the Lord restored in Trpinje

In Trpinje, a place near Vukovar, on Sunday October 22, 2011, His Grace Bishop Lukija of Osek-Polje and Baranja consecrated the mostly restored church of the Ascension of the Lord which shined again after the end of the works. The oldest record of the village of Trpinje dates from 1329, and Serbs settled here from 1527 till 1573, and the same was consecrated by Bishop Sofronije Jovanovic of Pakrac. The parish of Trpinje today has 420 homes with 1100 Orthodox residents.