In the church of St. Great martyr Demetrius in Dalj, on Saturday 15, 2011 with the Divine Liturgy the twentieth anniversary of the restoration of the Diocese of Osek-Polje and Baranja was marked, the twentieth anniversary of the enthrownement of His Grace Bishop Lukijan on the throne of bishops of the Diocese and the Patron Saint's Day of the Diocese of Osek-Polje and Baranja - Saint Stefan Stiljanovic.
At Jatarice in Mokra Gora, last Saturday on All Souls Day, the Russian memorial chapel of St. Andrei The First-Called was consecrated, built in a spirit of the ancient Russian architecture. The memorial chapel is dedicated to the Russian and Italian prisoners, died in an collapsed tunnel of Budim in 1916 at the Austro-Hungarian route of the railway via Shargan, as well as builders from Russia who participated in the construction of the Shargan eight in the period of 1921-1925.
Serbian Patriarch Irinej at the celebration of the Dormition of the Most Holy Mother of God in Patriarchate of Pec15. Октобар 2011 - 19:27
In an ancient seat of the Serbian archbishops and patriarchs also this year one of monastery slavas was celebrated - the Dormition of the Most Holy Mother of God. This year's celebration of the holiday was especially marked thanks to His Holiness Irinej, Serbian Patriarch who on the eve of the holiday participated in a solemn vesper service with achatist to Mother of God, and then on the feast day served the Divine Liturgy in the church of St. Apostle.
His Grace Bishop Joanikije of Budimlje-Niksic served on the feast day of Birth of St. John the Baptist on Thursday, October 6 the Holy Hierarchal Liturgy in the church dedicated to St. John the Baptist in the place of Zaton near Bijelo Polje.
His Grace Bishop Joanikije of Budimlje-Niksic consecrated on Sunday, October 2, the cross which was then placed on the church of St. Eustathius of Serbia in the village of Trepca near Andrijevica.