Patriarch Irinej opened closing exhibition of the works of students of the Academy of the Serbian Orthodox Church1. Јун 2011 - 10:20
His Holiness Irinej Serbian Patriarch opened last night a traditional annual exhibition of the works of the student of the High School - Academy of the Serbian Orthodox Church for arts and conservation, in the presence of His Grace Bishop Atanasije of Hvosno, in the atelier of the Academy. The opening was attended by Mr. Dragan Cvorovic, state secretary at the Ministry of Faith and Diaspora, representatives of the Ministry of Culture and Education, professors from other arts academies in Belgrade, students and others.
In the most beautiful part of Zlatar, on Vodena Poljana (1440 m.a.s.l.), ten kolometres from Nova Varos, surrounded by high conifer forests the church of St. Cosma and Damian the Unmercenaries was built, today it's a property of the monastery of Milesevo.
The Church of Holy Trinity in Nova Varos was built from 1857 until 1869. This church is a two-nave structure which has a rectangle base and semicircle altar apse.